This hardware platform was specially developed for the „Audi Autonomous Driving Cup“ competition. It corresponds to the replica of an Audi Q2 in the scale 1: 8. Below we have described the technology of the vehicle in detail. You have the possibility to order vehicles as well as the necessary infrastructure and necessary software licenses from us. Individualizations are also possible.
Only the highest quality components from the model sport were used:
- Brushless motor for the drive
- Speed control for forward and reverse, as well as brakes in both directions
- Digital servomotor with high power at low duty cycle to ensure a precise and fast steering
The vehicle has two separate energy circuits.
- In order to facilitate working on the vehicle (measuring technology and computer) there is a power supply 6-24V.
- Measuring and control computer:
Due to the higher power consumption of this is a 6-cell battery with 22.2V and 5.200mAh used and can be operated for one hour under full load.
- The engine and cruise control is powered by a 2-cell battery with 7.4V.
Mess- und Steuerrechner
The miniITX board has the following specification:
- Intel Core Processor
- Solid State Disk
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050Ti Graphic Card
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet
- Several USB3.0 Sockets
- 1 USB-C Socket
- a Bluetooth module
- a WLAN module (IEEE 802.11ac)
- an Arduino micro interface for
monitoring individual cell voltages
- Developer software ADTF required
(Automotive Data and Time-triggered Framework)
- LED lighting – dipped beam, turn signal, brake and reverse lights
(via ADTF filter controllable)